Your Valuable Resources

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Think of You… by Parneet Jaggi


I Think of You… by Parneet Jaggi


When hands tremble
And refuse to lift the requisite loads of life,
When legs shiver
And refuse to take me to places,
When eyes feel the pain
Due to the dust of life-
Invisible yet irking,
When brain is clouded with a grey haze
Not letting light inside,
I think of you
Who will adore me without these too,
Embrace me in the dark of my life,
Hold my finger to help me tread
The remaining path of my life.



 
Dr. Mrs. Parneet Jaggi is a lecturer in English teaching in Dr. B. R.A. Government College, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. She is a published author with a collection of poems "Euphonies of Heart and Soul" to her credit. Her poems have been published in the journals such as The enchanting Verses and Taj Mahal Review.



Subscribe to
— journal that brings articulate writing for articulate readers.
CLRI is published online per month, in digital versions occasionally, and in print edition (planned to be quarterly), its print edition has ISSN 2250-3366.
Subscribe to our CLRI online edition. Our subscribers receive CLRI digital copies directly into their Inbox, get print copies free of cost whenever they come out during the subscription period, and are waived off any reading fee towards our print editions.
You can become our subscribers any time you prefer. To become a subscriber, visit: Subscriber to CLRI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to CLRI Now!