Your Valuable Resources

Monday, July 12, 2010

55 Fictions or 55-Words Fiction by Khurshid Alam

Here are three new very very short stories that belong to the 55 Fiction or 55-Words Fiction genre.

Television is an Art

Once Woody Allen said, “Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television.” To this I added politely, “And television is an art.”

The JAM Game

The HR invited all the employees to the JAM game to celebrate the company’s inaugural anniversary. All jumped in the deschooling program. They were no engineers, QAs, writers, and managers any more. They went prancing with toffees, chocolates, and fruits.

Her Photos at Matrimonial Sites

She posted advertisements on many matrimonial sites when I was beside her. She showed me her beautiful photos there; and allowed me to add more adoration to her bio.

She said she could marry me but she had a different faith. She passed many days and nights with me without a plan though.

1 comment:

  1. The art is life indeed in stress and turbulence
    It relates and co-relates manner in thought
    Hence it follows novels in life and imagination in art
    I feel life is a challenge to be faced with enthusiasm
    Finally resulting to victory

    ReplyDelete

Donate to CLRI Now!