Your Valuable Resources

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Forever Now And All I Might Have By Charles Bane, Jr

 Forever Now And All I Might Have

By Charles Bane, Jr.

Forever now and all I might have
been. I have never loved like
this. Never everything. Never from
town to town, or where I lay asleep;
or my hand straight and deer watching
as they take, hollowed before dark
and venturing to where day breaks.


 
Charles Bane, Jr. is the American Pushcart Prize- nominated author of The Chapbook (Curbside Splendor, 2011) and Love Poems (Kelsay Books, 2014). He is a frequent contributor to The Indian Diary and The Times Of India. His work was described by The Huffington Post as "not only standing on the shoulders of giants, but shrinking them."
  

Get Your Book Reviewed by
— journal that brings articulate writings for articulate readers.
CLRI prides itself to have a good number of review writers. We have different review writers for books of different genres. Our reviews are gaining recognition among the publishers, journals and academia for fair and high quality reviews.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour et merci pour votre contribution,www.iessaywriter.com puis-je vous soumettre une question : me permettez-vous de faire un lien par mail vers cet article ? Merci pour tout.

    ReplyDelete

Donate to CLRI Now!