CALL FOR POEMS
Welcome to the Fourth Poetry Festival. Since 2008 we’ve been organizing the Poetry Fests at National and International levels. We owe our sincere thanks to all the poets who gave us support in materializing the previous Fests. We are organizing these fests on our own.
A number of poets from all over the world are going to participate in the International Poetry Fest: 2011 to reveal various facets of the world at present. We are hosting this ‘Fest’ to promote World Peace, Harmony, Clean Earth and Universal Understanding among the world citizens. This International Poetry Fest is dedicated to all the creative writers who write in English. We cordially invite you to the ‘Fest’ and also request you to send us two of your poems on or before July 15th, 2011. We will publish one of the two poems in a book entitled “The Fancy Realm”. You have to present the selected poem to the distinguished audience on the day of the Fest. Your poems will transform young minds to noble human beings because your poems will focus on the world peace, human values and importance of nature to life.
Venue: J.K.C.College, Guntur, A.P., India
Event’s Dates/Time: 11th-12th November, 2011 / 9.00 AM To 5.00 PM.
Dear Poets, please go through the instructions and follow them strictly and cooperate with us in making this Fest a grand success:
- Send any two of your unpublished poems for presentation and publication.
- Give us an undertaking that the poems are original and is not published anywhere.
- Send your willingness to take part in the ‘Fest’ by 30th July, 2011.
- The length of each poem should not exceed 20 lines. Send poems in 12 Font, Times New Roman, single space, MS Word document 2003 version (.doc)
- Send your bio-data in third person, within 5 to 10 sentences, including your publications, Awards & Rewards.
- A panel of judges will shortlist the poems for presentation and publication.
- Selected poems will be published in “ The Fancy Realm”.
- “ The Fancy Realm” will be released on 11th Nov., 2011.
- The Poets who attend the Fest will get the copy of the book free of cost. (You can book your extra copies for concession price)
- There is no financial assistance from any organization.
- Breakfast, tea and lunch will be provided to all the poets free of cost.
- Free accommodation is provided to the outstation participants on first come first served basis. (Intimate the day and time of your arrival well in advance.)
- There is no Registration Fee.
- No TA & DA will be paid to the participants.
- Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
For further details email to: email@example.com or SMS to:
* 09966893484 *09985444686
Organized and Hosted by:
P.Gopichnad & P.Nagasuseela
Dept of English; J.K.C.College
Guntur- 522 006. Andhra Pradesh.